Jul 11, 2009

Who Am I?

*found this on web


I'm feeza
22 years old...as in now
the oldest
girl (please, I am a girl)
love sweet, milk, spicy, mom's cooking
hate sickness (who does??)
happily in relationship..hehe
like money and money and money
can be trusted...hopefully
don't blame people who doesn't like me (who cares??)
like movies, books (especially novel)
robot i like like most, bumblebee
robot i respect most, optimusprime
people i value most, my family
friends are important
not very bright in studies
not really into theories
love to think
hard to tell
.................................
i know what i want
.................................
have 3 best roomates ever, wawa, ina, zira ;D
.................................
...................
........
...
.
what else????
friends
all my classmates....
u guys rock!!
my ex-school mates....
yatie
lizajafri
lail
lizahassan
iza
dina
fatin
my ex housemates at morten...
love n miss u all
thats' it for now.....~
;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...