Jul 28, 2009

Where is the safety and confidentiality?

This morning I read the newspaper and came across a news that made me somehow feel pity, curious, nervous, afraid, wonder, etc. It was about a couple of husband and wife, planning to buy their own house after for so many years working hard but suddenly, the money they had been saving all this time to buy their OWN HOUSE was dissapeared! (they have been living in a rented house al this while)
The story was they went to withdraw their KWSP money and then banked in it in one of the local bank in their town. The day after that, they went to the bank to withdraw the money in order to buy a house. Unfortunately for them, they couldn't because their account money had only RM12 something left. They had been told that their money had been transferred to another account in Indonesia by using online banking. The funny thing was, they didn't know anything about online banking and never register for it! So, how the hell something like this is happening to them?!
Dush! Then I think, "Aisyehhh....I've my own account bank and still have a little money in it....Is my money save out there? Should I take them all and stuff it under my pillow??What will happen if I'm the victim???"
The investigation I believe is still on...pity them...it was all their hard work. All they wanted is to buy some happiness and comfort...but some people who don't know the meaning of real hardship took it away from them...
I mean, what will you do if you are your family's backbone, then you are working with small salary or big or whatever but that is the only source of your family, and then suddenly your husband/wife/kid is really sick i.e. having brain cancer, and need money for the treatment, and when you go to the bank to take all your money that you know is not enough, and being told that your money is gone and there is nobody to help you, and you know without money the life of your husband/wife/kid cannot be saved??!
I don't know how will I feel if that situation is happening to me...dear God, I pray I will not be the victim...amin...
There's actually many cases like this, but what and where is the solution? What's the government and the bank's do to overcome this?? They are all smart people up there, what are they doing right now?
I just want to know, can I, as a citizen of my beloved country, get the answer and appropriate help if something like this is happening to me, or to any other citizens?
And for those who have made this crime, please, stop it right now. I do believe in karma, and I've faith in my God.
What you give, you'll get back eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...