Jul 15, 2009

so many things to write...


i've so many things to write but ive pretended to be busy...

(well actually im lazy and lazy...no other best reason...:P)


yesterday i bought a choclate cake and it was yummy...

i envy people who know how to bake cakes n biscuits...

i'm suck at it...ooo gosh...

can u imagine the muffins that i baked turned into biscuits???

i really happening to me....

dear God....y?????

this is the choc cake...yummy...hehehe...

so my new hope + ambition

learn to bake cakes n muffins...the real cake n muffin

not something else...huhu

next thing....

I dont know...

this semester is tough man....

I need to get moving....

hope can make myself cheerful all the time...

long live fiza!!!!

n i want to update my mini shoppe blog...

ive some other collection....

but as i told earlier,

ive soo many excuses....sheesh....

:p

p/s: u wont get moving if u r lazy.

...................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...